Zocdoc: Find & Book Doctors app for iPhone and iPad
4576 ratings )
Health & Fitness
Current version: 4.8.4
, last update: 3 weeks ago
First release : 04 Oct 2010
App size: 121.48 Mb
Zocdoc is the beginning of a better healthcare experience for millions of patients every month. Find doctors you love, read real reviews, book appointments instantly, and more with this award-winning app.
• See neighborhood doctors in your insurance network
• Book appointments with over 50 different medical specialties, including dentists, primary care doctors, allergists, OBGYNs, dermatologists, family doctors, urologists, psychologists, ophthalmologists, podiatrists, optometrists, pediatrists and more
• Read verified reviews from other patients
• See open appointment times and book instantly and keep track of your medical calendar. No phone calls necessary, even for same day bookings!
• Our award winning search algorithm lets you search by specialities and conditions, like diabetes, obesity/weight loss, cancer, yellow eyes, bleeding, cysts, sore throat and more.
• Check in on the app to complete your paperwork and save time at the office
• Receive text reminders before your appointments
• Find doctors near your location with a convenient map
• Read doctors’ professional statements, learn about their education, and see what languages they speak
• Keep track of your physicians and easily schedule follow-up appointments from your Medical Team homepage
• Stay on top of important checkups with Wellness Reminders
Praise for Zocdoc
"Zocdoc makes it simple to find and book doctors appointments." - Business Insider
"The customer service is insane." - SELF Magazine
"Healthcare has never been this simple." - AARP
"Paging Zocdoc for the future of medicine." - USA Today
Pros and cons of Zocdoc: Find & Book Doctors app for iPhone and iPad
Zocdoc: Find & Book Doctors app good for
This app is really cool. I made an appointent within 2 min. I highly recommend it!
You did a great job, your app helps me to find a doctor in NYC for my daughter.
Zocdoc is user-friendly and really helps to find any doctor at any time. I recommend it highly. Its hassle free and I always find my Doctors and appointments easily.
This is so convenient for me! It gives you tons of info on the Doctor you want to see. It also gives you the option to search by male/female, distance, ratings etc. I really wanted to see one doctor and when I called there was nothing available for weeks but on zocdoc I was able to get an appt for the next day! The app is super easy to use and even allowed me to upload my insurance card so it could be sent to the office! I love this app!
I have used this app about three times with two dentists and a primary doctor. One of the dentists appointment was canceled twice for no reason so i assume there was something wrong with that clinic. the other two appointments went very well. Great job
Four out of five stars. Only because I booked my first appointment and showed up only to find out the doctor wasnt even in! The receptionist asked me if I booked through ZocDoc because she couldnt find my name in the appointment log. It sounds like they dont even check their ZocDoc appointments
Some bad moments
I cant log in using login and password, but I can log in at the web site.
The doctor is in full control of your comments and reviews. You have to fix it until they are satisfied of your response. I had an unpleasant experience so I wrote a detailed comment but is rejected by the doctor. So be careful of the reviews of the doctors. Every comment you saw can be said as a filtered result by the doctor. The appointment is not on their record and they couldnt download the online paper work thing.
I used ZocDoc to book an appointment through my regular healthcare providers as it was an easier alternative than their regular appointment system. I searched for allergy consultation, chose a doctor that had good reviews and scheduled an appointment in two weeks time. Fast forward to today, I go to the office and find that the "allergist" is actually an internal medicine doctor. I alerted the staff of this mistake and they rescheduled me for an actual allergist, as well as telling me this has happened before with other ZocDoc users. I opened ZocDoc (both the app and the website) and did a test search to find they list doctors that have NOTHING to do with what youre looking for. Internists, family physicians, etc. Why is this? Its very annoying and not to mention misleading. Dont list doctors under categories that they DONT do!
The app was good until recently - it crashes immediately when opened.
So disappointed... Made an appointment for my sons pediatrician through zocdoc and the office called me to tell me that any of the time slots that zocdoc offered were available. This is a waste of time.
Zocdoc should stop using the word "booked" I came to a "booked" appointment at Mt. Sinai Medical Center at 8th and 23rd to find out that my appointment was "booked" but not "confirmed". Not impressed with Zocdoc or Mt. Sinai.